Sunday, April 21, 2013

Entry for blog hop is CLOSED

Wow!  It's been a busy few days for me!  Been busy cleaning my house, doing yard work and all I want to do is collapse on the couch! Before I do, I wanted to make a post.



We are at capacity for the blog-hop! YAY!  For those of you who emailed Kristy, Thank you!  We no longer have room to add new people to the blog hop.  Stay tuned for another blog hop, and I will let you know how this blog hop goes!


We are almost in the final grading period!  Grades are due this week (AH!), weather should be faring quite well (thankfully!) and I am on a new health streak.  It's day 2 of eliminating soda completely!  Those who know me, know that I am known to always have a Mountain Dew.  I've tried multiple times to quit in the past, just to get suckered in.  The last time I quit, I was quite successful, until I landed in the hospital for appendicitis and my mother visited.  While she visited, she stocked up my kitchen with food, and soda and I fell off the wagon.  I should have just thrown out the soda instead of drinking it all, but couldn't let it go to waste!  I've also eliminated processed food (I am also known for lean cusines in the teacher's lounge for lunch!) and am now getting pretty good at cooking my own food again (yay!). This week I plan to get into a routine that allows me to exercise and push myself.  Hopefully it will become a routine I can stick with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment