Google+ Badge

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

End-Of-Year Blog Hop!

A fellow blogger will be hosting a "Blog Hop"!  So far, she has 16 people who are interested in the blog hop.  I know if more people knew about the blog hop, they would sign up! 

Her blog is http://2peasandadog.blogspot.ca/

An email was sent to me regarding the blog hop and how it will work.

The requirements for this blog hop is to share 1 idea only that you do with your class at the end of the year to keep them engaged. Think about a one or two paragraph post at the most with a picture or clip art to attract the readers. I was also thinking we should have a freebie activity for download at each blog. 

I think we can blend our grade levels because I think most ideas can be adapted for older or younger grades. 
 

If you are interested in joining, please email Kristy at 2peasandadog@gmail.com

Ms. Bergin