Wednesday, April 17, 2013

End-Of-Year Blog Hop!

A fellow blogger will be hosting a "Blog Hop"!  So far, she has 16 people who are interested in the blog hop.  I know if more people knew about the blog hop, they would sign up! 

Her blog is http://2peasandadog.blogspot.ca/

An email was sent to me regarding the blog hop and how it will work.

The requirements for this blog hop is to share 1 idea only that you do with your class at the end of the year to keep them engaged. Think about a one or two paragraph post at the most with a picture or clip art to attract the readers. I was also thinking we should have a freebie activity for download at each blog. 

I think we can blend our grade levels because I think most ideas can be adapted for older or younger grades. 
 

If you are interested in joining, please email Kristy at 2peasandadog@gmail.com

Ms. Bergin

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from over at TpT!! Thanks for starting that great thread about making blog connections! I always love to meet new bloggers and get some new ideas! I am an NC blogger too:)I'm your newest follower:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Glad to know another fellow NC blogger!
    Definitely consider doing the blog hop! We only have 16 bloggers so far and are looking for tons more, it helps give our blog exposure.

    I will definitely check your blog out :)

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found you throught the TPT forums. Great Idea. AGood luck with your blog and posts, I look forward to seeing more!

    Matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete